The highlights of 2018 for Intelligence Group
2018 was a year of innovation and growth for Intelligence Group. We strengthened our position as market leader in employment market data, added innovations to our products and went international with the European Recruitment Dashboard. Let's take a look back at the highlights of an inspirational and innovative year.
There's nothing we like doing better at Intelligence Group than innovating, and that's why we launched a new website in May 2018. It has a fresh new look, to position us even better as an international data & tech company. A new FAQ section was added and the Working at iG! page was updated. We welcomed a number of new colleagues last year and two more talented individuals will be starting at the company in January.
Clients' success stories
This year's satisfied customers included NS, the Dutch railways, who have been using the DoelgroepenDashboard for a number of months now. “The DoelgroepenDashboard has now become a fixed item in our standard working process. When there’s a new job vacancy, the recruiter and hiring manager run through the target group information together to think up an appropriate, smart recruitment strategy.”
In addition, Brunel was really satisfied with the European Recruitment Dashboard: “The European Recruitment Dashboard gives us important information about the Belgian labour market, for instance. Thanks to this handy and user-friendly tool, we're able to improve our recruitment strategies.”
The Netherlands isn't the only place where there are questions about the labour market: there is high demand for employment market data throughout Europe. We were proud to be able to launch the European Recruitment Dashboard in September. This gives recruiters a picture of the European labour market in 28 countries and covers nearly 600 target groups. The data comes from our own European labour market research, the Global Talent Acquisition Monitor. This new tool also led to us being nominated for the Recruitment Tech Awards.
New Occupational Analysis
Following on from our innovation week in December 2017, we presented a revamped Occupational Analysis at the beginning of 2018: a unique data report that gives a picture of a specific target group with extensive recommendations and tips about how you can translate the data into your own recruitment strategy.
Reports & papers
We have also bundled our knowledge of the employment market into a number of attractive papers and reports this year:
- Together with Arbeidsmarktkansen.nl, we wrote a paper called ‘De beroepsbevolking heeft recht op een transparante arbeidsmarkt’ (The professional workforce is entitled to a transparent labour market). The associated article and its ten striking facts was also one of the most widely read articles of the year.
- The paper called ‘Fit for the Future’ provides insights, approaches and recommendations for creating a forward-looking personnel plan.
- We launched the ‘IT Labour Market Monitor 2018’ together with Sterksen for the fifth time this year.
- The results of the report ‘Arbeidsmarkt zorg in cijfers’ (The Care Sector Labour Market in Figures) that we produced for Compagnon gave some excellent insights into the employment market in the care sector.
- 18 insights into the Candidate Experience in Europe
- The city report about London: no less than 11 million Europeans picked London as their favourite city to work in. More reports will follow next year including Brussels, Munich and Amsterdam.
We presented our smart recruitment solutions at various events this year, such as Werf&Live, Talent Acquisition Live and the Recruitment Tech Event. In addition, we organised our own seminar about successfully recruiting IT staff and an exclusive meeting for interim recruiters. We are scheduled to be present at some nice events again this year. Have a look at all the events on our calendar.
And a great deal more happened in 2018 as well...
- We made great dashboards for McDonald’s, the Dutch Custodial Institutions Agency and the Dutch Ministry of Defence
- We developed the ZZP-tarieven (Freelancer Rates) tool, which gives the self-employed a picture of average hourly rates
- ISO 27001: granted without any recommended actions
- Ben Rogmans of Arbeidsmarktkansen.nl and Intelligence Group presented his book Geen Paniek! (Don’t Panic!)
- Our sister company Arbeidsmarktkansen.nl grew substantially once again in 2018. The number of companies and organisations that use the labour market scan as part of the ‘Loopbaan-APK’ (Career Path Roadworthiness Check) has doubled.
- We also made the press, from the BNR news radio station to the FD broadsheet.
- The employment market was regularly in the news too, for instance discussing the care sector, IT staff and 100% labour market information.
We would like to thank all our clients and partners in 2018 for being part of this fantastic year! We are looking forward to a new year full of opportunities for working together!